Get Your Credit Reports
You can get a free report once every 12 months from each of the three nationwide consumer credit reporting agencies, Equifax, Experian and TransUnion, through AnnualCreditReport.com. You may request your free annual credit report online, via phone or by mail. Importantly, due to the pandemic, through April 20, 2022, Experian, Equifax and Trans Union have all agreed to make online credit reports available for free once per week. Do not wait. Order them today!!
Phone l 1-877-322-8228
- Call 1-877-322-8228
- You will go through a verification process over the phone
- Your credit report will be mailed to you within 15 days
Make sure you are on this site before ordering your report. This is the official site, authorized by the Federal government, for you to get your free reports. You usually can get your report immediately by ordering it online after you have verified your identity through an authentication process.
- Download the request form at https://www.annualcreditreport.com/manualRequestForm.action
(You need an Adobe viewer to view the requested form. Download the free Adobe viewerhttps://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- Print and complete the form
- Mail the completed form to:
- Annual Credit Report Request Service
- P.O. Box 105281
- Atlanta, GA 30348-5281
- Your credit report will be mailed to you within approximately 15 days or less